Are you really rattling and calling? Or are you rubbing sticks together and blowing into a tube? Bob Zaiglin reveals the difference in this Online Course.
In this hour-long, in-depth discussion, Zaiglin and Deer & Deer Hunting Editor Dan Schmidt discuss all of the techniques you should learn for calling in big bucks. He sheds light on rattling and calling tactics that actually work, not just make noise. Deer know the difference. So should you.
Among the questions answered:
- Should you use synthetic or natural antlers?
- Should you rattle in the morning or at night?
- Will larger rattling antlers scare away smaller bucks?
- Will smaller rattling antlers not work on larger bucks?
- How do you know when you're rattling too much?
Now comes with an MP3 version so you can listen to your course on the go!