Predator Hunting Magazine Download - Winter 2010
By the editors of Predator Hunting Magazine
It may be the Winter 2010 edition, but this is one issue of Predator Hunting you'll come back to season after season.
- When coyotes won't come to the call, going quiet might be your best bet.
- Why you should use coyote vocalizations all year long.
- How to hunt North America's most challenging predator: the cougar.
- Sometimes trading camaraderie for productivity is the best call for predator hunters.
- When your shot is off, take these steps to track down a poorly hit predator.
- Call foxes on tiny tracts and in urban setting for more success.
- Pay attention to details because most stands are won or lost before the call sounds.
- A predator hunter's guide to getting permission to hunt private land.
- There's something special about hunting at night without lights.
- Many choose to pack it in before spring, but that might be a mistake.
- The camaraderie and the memories we make are the true prizes of our hunts.
- The natural population variability of lynx can yield jaw-dropping fluctuations.
- Discover the latest predator hunting gear.