Predator Hunting Magazine Download - Fall 2010
By the editors of Predator Hunting Magazine
The publishers of Trapper & Predator Caller magazine once again deliver the best in predator hunting with the fall 2010 issue of Predator Hunting magazine.
Inside This Issue:
- Finding hunting grounds and bedding zones is the key to good predator hunting setups.
- Veteran callers use the breeze to beat coyotes at their own game.
- Carefully placed decoys attract and distract coyotes on their way to the calls.
- As wolf populations soar, hunters wait for a chance to call these elusive predators.
- Take advantage of these often overlooked predator hunting hotspots.
- Lip squeaks are a predator hunter's best friend for short-range coaxing.
- A detailed guide to the coyote hunting laws for all 50 U.S. states.
- Flashy gear is fun, but sticking to the basics is the key to hunting predators.
- Kill more predators with the help of night-vision technology.
- Crows are a fun and challenging change-up for hunters.
- Take your boat to your deep setups for more successful coyote-calling action.
- Memories from the hunt of a lifetime.