The 70qt. Icey-Tek cooler is a great high performance cooler for people who like to entertain or have parties outside in the warm temperatures. You are sure to be the coolest on the block with the Icey-Tek 70 quart high performance cooler. The Icey-Tek holds ice up to 12 days. Another great thing about the Icey-Tek cooler is the fact that if there's ever a power outage all you need to do is put your parishable items in your Icey-Tek cooler with a couple trays of cubed ice and your food will stay good for over a week if needed. Ulike a conventional refrigerator/freezer the Icey-Tek ice boxes are built to retain cold temperatures rather than make cold temperatures.
- Icey-Tek coolers also known as ice boxes have been made from premium components & materials to create the ultimate commercial quality cooler / ice box for you to use with confidence in any environment that nature can throw your way.
- Components consist of a 100% A grade polyethylene external skin with a non-staining, non-odor absorbing, impact resistant food grade internal liner.
- The Icey-Tek ice box has superior ice / cold retention which is obtained by utilizing premium polyurethane insulation injected under extreme pressure within all wall cavities and the lid.
- All ice boxes have ultra heavy duty self stopping lid hinges to prevent damage to the cooler.
- The Icey-Tek cooler lids have a rubber gasket that's fitted to ensure a perfect seal on the cooler kepping your contents colder longer. The Icey-Tek cooler pays for itself in no time at all just not having to buy ice alone.
- All Icey-Tek coolers / ice boxes are lockable and are supplied with 2 receivers on the bottom of the lid and on the top of the cooler enabling them to receive a padlock.
- Long box Icey-Tek coolers / ice boxes have plastic coated rope handles for ease of carrying. The cube box style Icey-Tek coolers do not have the rope handles.
- Innovative commercial grade skids that protect the bottom of the Icey-Tek coolers as well as the surface they are on.
- All Icey-Tek coolers / ice boxes come with 2 drain plugs that screw in with a rubber gasket to ensure a watertight seal. Located at the bottom on each side of the cooler they are fully removable for ease of cleaning and ease of draing the contents in the cooler.