Hunting public land doesn't mean settling for shooting the first buck that walks past. Deer & Deer Hunting Managing Editor Jacob Edson has shot many big deer on public land, including all of those pictured with Edson during this one-hour presentation. Whether you are going to hunt a huge public land like a national forest, or a 5-acre plot that abuts a QDM goldmine, Edson gives you the pointers you need.
Among the topics covered:
- Choosing the right land
- Outsmarting other hunters
- Scouting public land
- Getting to the perfect stand
- What's different about public vs. private hunting
- What NOT to do when hunting public land
- Safety and altercation concerns
Now comes with an MP3 version so you can listen to your course on the go!