March 2008 Deer & Deer Hunting Digital Issue
D&DH is developed under the direction of white-tailed deer hunters offering comprehensive and practical information about white-tailed deer and deer hunting techniques — the type of editorial no one else has been able to imitate.
Check the issue out:
- Should you buy or lease hunting land? Les Davenport offers some perspective.
- Not everyone can buy 1,000 acres and manage it for deer. For the everyman, Matt Harper shows how to manage big bucks on properties less than 120 acres.
- Late-season scouting may seem like an afterthought on the tail-end of the hunt. Not so quick, says Bill Vaznis.
- Do you know why deer stay hunkered down? Actually, there are five reason. Noted expert Charles Alsheimer details each one.
- Hunting public land has a difficult reputation. Become a more successful public land hunter with tips from R.G. Bernier.