Deer & Deer Hunting Magazine: December 2012 Digital Download
By Deer & Deer Hunting Editors
Highlights of this issue:
- Shotgun or Smokepole? What is the best choice when you’re not allowed to use a centerfire rifle?
- When Push Comes to Shove: Is the deer drive a thing of the past, or is there still life for this effective hunting tactic?
- Age Indicators: Just how old is that buck that’s living on the land you hunt?
- Crossbow Buyers’ Guide: If you are looking to upgrade your crossbow or join the growing legion of horizontal bowhunters, here’s a guide to what’s out there.
- Bullets That Stop the Biggest Bucks: Performance at the moment of truth is the real indicator of supreme bullet design.
- Deer Research: How Chemicals Control the Rut
- 5 Things to Never Tell an Outfitter
- I’m a Deer Hunter: Jason Aldean
- Empty Spaces: The ones that got away are just as much a part of our hunting DNA as the bucks on our walls.
||Deer & Deer Hunting Editors